Remember the article we wrote that reviewed those 5 great conversion tracking tools? We got such great feedback that we just couldn’t resist telling you about a few more.
- HiConversion.net - HighConversion offers great tools to improve your conversion rate optimization. It’s great for low traffic sites and small to medium sized enterprises.
- 4Q from iPerceptions.com – Get great insights from your visitors and understand how visitors got to your site and if they are finding the information they’re looking for. With the ability to merge your clickstream metrics with your visitors’ intentions and satisfaction ratings you’ll get great new insights that can help to increase your conversion rate.
- Kampyle.com – This is a great tool for feedback. The integrated system uses user feedback to help you understand where you can reduce customer attrition, increase conversion rates and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- WebsiteOptimization.com – Not sure why your website has a high abandonment rate, or why people aren’t spending much time looking around? It may be due to a slow website speed. This tool will tell you how long it takes to download your page elements and where you could save it.
- Smush.it – If you have a lot of images on your site, consider condensing them with this great tool. Simply upload your images or paste their URLs in to this tool then download the “smushed” files. They’ll take up less bandwidth which will decrease user download times. (Your site should take 10 seconds or less to download for 56k, which is 1 second on DSL). This is critical for landing pages, home pages, and category pages. The longer your load time the more likely viewers are to abandon the site before completing your site’s conversion goals. It also makes it harder for your site to increase its number of returning visitors.
- Site-Perf.com – This is another great tool to help you understand where you site is performing slowly and negatively effecting usability. It provides accurate estimates of site loading speed including the full script.
- YSlow – This plug-in works in FireBug (in your FireFox browser) to analyzes web pages and suggests ways to improve their performance based on a set of rules for high performance web pages.
- Feng-gui.com – This is a great tension tool that mimics eye tracking to effectively analyze attention and attraction in visuals. Understand how visitors see and interact with your website.
- GrokDotCom.com – This site offers some great resources that will help you design the best website. Their Battleship Grid article explains that not everything above the fold has equal value and will help you decide the best way toyou’re your screen space.
- UserTesting.com – This is one of our favorite sites for Usability Testing. For $39 you get a video of a visitor speaking their thoughts as they use your site and a written summary describing the problems they encountered.
- WeWeCalculator – Discover what your word choices say about where your website’s focus really is. You’ll get a sense of the impression you are making on your prospects and where you could make improvements to increase leads and sales.
Let us know what you think of these tools and if you have a favorite!