Social Media Audit
Social media is everywhere, so to be successful companies should conduct social media audits. The same way that a company takes inventory, budgets, and has employee reviews, knowledge and measurement of your social media is critical.
Benefits of social media audits:
- Identify priorities
- Benchmark where social media stands now to be able to compare to future statistics
- Survey the landscape to see where customers, influencers, and partners are participating in the social web
- Plan for future efforts and campaigns
Social media audits can be conducted in the beginning, during, and after a campaign.
In the beginning…
- Audit the social environment to see where you currently stand
- What are your competitors doing on the social web?
- Where are your customers participating?
- How do your customers participate?
During a campaign…
- How are people responding to what you’re doing?
- Are you getting feedback? Is it positive, negative?
- Being measuring change
- Evaluate goals and change anything that doesn’t seem to be working
After your campaign…
- Analyze, analyze, analyze
- You can always learn from your results. What succeeded, what didn’t, what kind of feedback did you get, what actions can you make for improvement?
- Ongoing monitoring of your social media will helpful to stay in contact with customers, announce new products, run promotions, and more
How B Line Marketing can help:
- Identifying keywords and phrases to measure and target
- Measure a range of social media analytics.
- Identifying niche markets to target
- Implementing various different social media outlets
- Monitoring and maintaining your social media
B Line Marketing wants to create a long term partnership for success with your company. Give us a call and let’s get started.