Website SEO Audit
Why do I need an SEO Audit?
An SEO audit helps you identify what you’re missing. The goal is to collect accurate data about your website, and provide you with recommendations for what fixes can be made to improve your ranking with the search engines, especially Google. Other benefits:
- Answer critical business questions about your website performance
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Evaluate traffic looking for you each month
- Benchmark where you stand now
- Compare how my website measures up to competitors
- And much more!
B Line Marketing will make suggestions for future improvements, best practices for your website going forward, and set you up for continued long-term return on your investment.
An SEO audit with B Line Marketing contains both company specific and general best practice recommendations for optimizing your website and its individual pages in order to increase search engine presence across the major engines.
We’ll Review Your Website’s…
- Monthly traffic looking for you
- Site Popularity with Google
- Alexa Rank
- Back links
- Image Optimization
- Website Speed
- Search Engine Friendliness Factors
- User-Friendly Factors
- Title and Meta Tags
- Number of Pages Indexed
- Competitive Traffic Analysis
- Strategy for Search Engine Marketing
- Consultation and Interpretation of Results
- And More!
Up to 60% of the world’s websites are completely un-optimized for search engine traffic. If search engines can’t find you, how can your customers?
To succeed, you’ve got to get noticed!
B Line Marketing will help enhance your web pages to increase the probability that they will achieve a top position in the search engines so highly-qualified customers find you when THEY are ready. With over 10 years of experience, you are in good hands!