Whether you’re new to blogging or it’s old hat, a blog audit can be a very useful SEO tool. A third party opinion can you see where you’re missing out on potential viewers, areas for improvement, strengths that should be capitalized, and more. Whatever your goals are, a blog audit can help you maximize your blog to help it reach its full potential.
- Get a third party opinion about your blog.
- Find out if you’re making the most out of your blog or if you are missing opportunities.
- We will show you how to create content and titles that are search engine friendly.
- Generating new traffic to your blog and implementing of Google Ads can create a new revenue stream.
- Create strategic alliances with other websites for reciprocal linking to increase the number of external links to your blog.
We will answer the following questions:
- Does your blog reflect your brand or service?
- Is your blog easy for readers to subscribe to? Do you offer different subscription formats?
- Are you using all of the available tools to create awareness of your blog?
- Is your content fresh, relevant, and accessible to your audience?
- Do your post titles make sense, are they engaging?
- Is your content keyword rich and using good anchor text for hyperlinks?
- Is your blog catering to the most profitable niches?
What we can provide:
- Keyword research to be used as tags, category titles, post titles, hyperlinks, and more
- General tips for writing and more specific ones for your industry or niche
- Blog analytics tracking
With B Line Marketing you don’t need a site with hundreds of pages to get our attention. Whatever your needs, whatever your goals, we’ll help you recognize your full potential to maximize your profit.