It can be difficult to know and understand exactly where one should begin with conversion rate optimization. The thought of heavy development changes, testing, and huge amount of work can be frightening to the average person. While it is always good to work hard, it is better to be smart about how you work, which is why you should contact a SEO agency in Wisconsin if you don’t really know what you are doing, if you run your own business, like photography then it´ll perfect for you to check out this photography seo to help you out, this seo in tampa can also be a great option for your company. Conversion rate optimization doesn’t have to take up your entire schedule. Here are five simple conversion rate improvements that anyone can do before the day is done. Calculate your network security by going to http://www.subnet-calculator.org/ for free.
- Get verified and add trust to your site – Users are always scared of the unknown. So it is extremely important to keep users feeling comfortable and safe. One of the best ways to increase trust is to add security buttons to the website, especially during the checkout process. Some security buttons that can be added are hackersafe, paypal, thawte, and verisign.
- Make your call to action more visible – Visitors are converted when they take action. Whether it is for the user to sign up, contact, or buy, it is extremely important to make the call to action easy to point out. Some easy ways to improve the call to action is to turn a text link into an image or make the call to action button bigger or brighter.
- Move every step of the buying or checkout process above the webpage fold – One of the most common errors seen on websites is having the checkout process involve scrolling to the very bottom of the webpage. It is a simple task to move or add another buy-now button above the fold of a page.
- Remove one or more distraction from the checkout process – During the checkout process some people leave half-way through buying a product to look at another page on the website such as the FAQ or shipping details. When streamlining the checkout process it is important to have little to no distractions or links to pages outside the buying course. By removing distractions, the conversion rate can be improved immensely. Have information in a pop-up if it deals with the buying process, such as shipping details. Users should also be wary of long order forms with non-essential fields. Keep those fields to a minimum.
- When in doubt, get a friend to test the site – It is difficult to know if the webpage is running smoothly and correctly. And there is no way to know what type of information a user will click on or enter in text fields. Information may make sense to the creator but not the average user. The easiest way to test how the site works is to ask a friend that is completely unfamiliar with the website to look at it and buy something. Watch over their shoulder and find out where they get confused.
Let us know what you think of these tips and if you have any of your own! Be sure to try them out and tell us if they worked for you.
Make sure to check the following link http://www.virtualinsuranceservice.com/, where you will find insurance outsourcing and bookkeeping to protect yourself online. You can also count on life insurance for DOD employees.